A new year marks an opportunity to start with a clean slate. What better time than now to make a resolution of improvement. All of us here at Project Millennium, Inc. are vowing to become better versions of ourselves. From improving our health, careers, and relationships, we are aiming to do it all. Together, we have come up with 10 tips to improve all year long. Take our advice, and make 2019 the best year yet.
1. Make organization a priority. From your office to your personal life, keep all your belongs in an organized manner. When you do this, you will become more productive and efficient, while boosting your overall mood. Try it out and see the difference!
2. Take the time to clean out your email and digital files. Sometimes, these two can get out of hand. Make 2019 the year of minimalism and make it happen! Keep the important things and trash the rest. You’ll feel so much lighter after.
3. Plan to make this a year of networking. Set a goal to attend as many conferences and events as you can. Make it a point to interact more than normal. Don’t ignore your existing network either! Take the time to reach out and communicate with those already in your circle. When you put your mind to it, you can do anything!
4. Update all your personal social media sites and maintain them. From Facebook and Twitter to your LinkedIn profile, your image is important. Let’s face it, in this day, everyone is online. Use your social media to its advantage and keep it fresh!
5. Adopt a student mentality in 2019. In a world full of knowledge, aim to soak it all up. Take better notes, ask more questions, do whatever it takes. Make education an important part of the new year.
6. Push to expand your team, even if it’s only by one person. One quality person is far better than five average ones anyways! Growth is an important component to success.
7. When you are done with work for the day, let work stay at work. Learn when it’s appropriate to separate yourself and do just that. You work hard all day, give yourself time to relax and unwind. It’s good for the body and mind.
8. Stick with a classic, and vow to get healthy! Change your eating habits and take the stairs; we know you can do it if you stick to it. Grab some people around the office and form a support group. There is always powers in numbers.
9. Understand and accept that it’s okay to ask for help. Sometimes things can get tough, or we need a helping hand. If you find yourself in times of trouble, reach out to your network. Ask for guidance and advice. Learn from their insight and you can solve any problem.
10. Take time to be grateful for the things you have and the accomplishments you have made. Your team is your biggest support system, show them your appreciation. Thank your family and friends for their love and support. From the opportunities, you gain to the lessons you learn, be grateful for them all.
May 2019 be the year you improve in all areas of your life. From the whole team at Project Millennium, Inc. we wish you a prosperous new year!